Steve and Valerie Moberg, owners of Broad Street Inn in downtown Nevada City, have recently joined a community of book lovers by installing a Little Free Library. The organization, “Little Free Library,” is comprised of house-shaped boxes scattered throughout the world. They are a place for members of the community to promote reading by borrowing or donating books. The mini library that now sits in front of the inn is available to anyone who wishes to take or leave a book. Day or night, rain or shine, the library is available for anyone. The Little Free Library is located at the Broad Street Inn at 517 W. Broad Street in Nevada City. To learn more about Little Free Library and its mission statement, visit http://www.LittleFreeLibrary.org.
'Little Free Library' offers free books and takes donations
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Members launch campaign to keep doors of Grass Valley Elks Lodge open
- Brothers sentenced to life without parole for murder of Brian Spalding
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer
- Woman sentenced in drunken boating case
- New 'Extremely Moderate' group seeks to make grassroots change in Nevada County government