Steve and Valerie Moberg, owners of Broad Street Inn in downtown Nevada City, have recently joined a community of book lovers by installing a Little Free Library. The organization, “Little Free Library,” is comprised of house-shaped boxes scattered throughout the world. They are a place for members of the community to promote reading by borrowing or donating books. The mini library that now sits in front of the inn is available to anyone who wishes to take or leave a book. Day or night, rain or shine, the library is available for anyone. The Little Free Library is located at the Broad Street Inn at 517 W. Broad Street in Nevada City. To learn more about Little Free Library and its mission statement, visit http://www.LittleFreeLibrary.org.
'Little Free Library' offers free books and takes donations
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- Cal Fire reports possible fires due to lightning strike
- Maintaining what they love: Gold Country Trails Council keeps trails in top form
- Daniel Adamik, convicted of murder in 1981 Nevada County case, denied parole
- Community member hosts party for Scotten School student battling leukemia