Steve and Valerie Moberg, owners of Broad Street Inn in downtown Nevada City, have recently joined a community of book lovers by installing a Little Free Library. The organization, “Little Free Library,” is comprised of house-shaped boxes scattered throughout the world. They are a place for members of the community to promote reading by borrowing or donating books. The mini library that now sits in front of the inn is available to anyone who wishes to take or leave a book. Day or night, rain or shine, the library is available for anyone. The Little Free Library is located at the Broad Street Inn at 517 W. Broad Street in Nevada City. To learn more about Little Free Library and its mission statement, visit http://www.LittleFreeLibrary.org.
'Little Free Library' offers free books and takes donations
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley man arrested after alleged shoplifting incident leads to injured store employee
- Nevada City's Alpha building receives long-planned makeover
- Chaos theory: 'Active shooter' training prepares law enforcement for worst-case scenarios
- Nevada City resident files class-action suit against Volkswagen
- Nevada County pot cultivation case challenged on constitutionality issue