Guest speaker Paula Orloff will share highlights of her recent educational tour of Cuba in her talk, “Cuba Today” at the April 5 meeting of the Nevada County Democratic Women’s Club. Orloff’s focus will be the themes of agriculture, art, health and community. The event is open to the public. Meetings include brunch for $13 served at Christopher’s Deli on Main St. in Grass Valley. Members and guests need to make a reservation by calling Shanti at 530-268-1183 or email Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to April 3.
Dems host guest speaker on "Cuba Today"
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Found body investigated as homicide by Nevada County Sheriff's Office
- Grass Valley Development Review Committee to review plans for hotel, brewery
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire units battling 300-acre Foresthill fire
- Medical marijuana committee discusses proposed grow regulations in Nevada County
- Authorities: Grass Valley man dies in Yuba County crash