Guest speaker Paula Orloff will share highlights of her recent educational tour of Cuba in her talk, “Cuba Today” at the April 5 meeting of the Nevada County Democratic Women’s Club. Orloff’s focus will be the themes of agriculture, art, health and community. The event is open to the public. Meetings include brunch for $13 served at Christopher’s Deli on Main St. in Grass Valley. Members and guests need to make a reservation by calling Shanti at 530-268-1183 or email Nancy at email@example.com prior to April 3.
Dems host guest speaker on "Cuba Today"
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley woman takes plea agreement in drug, child abuse case
- UPDATE: Auburn blaze contained, 1 building damaged
- NCTV president steps down; station faces complaints of content discrimination
- 911 call leads to man's arrest on battery, drug charges
- PREP FOOTBALL: Going beyond the gridiron with Bear River's football phenom Austin Baze