Guest speaker Paula Orloff will share highlights of her recent educational tour of Cuba in her talk, “Cuba Today” at the April 5 meeting of the Nevada County Democratic Women’s Club. Orloff’s focus will be the themes of agriculture, art, health and community. The event is open to the public. Meetings include brunch for $13 served at Christopher’s Deli on Main St. in Grass Valley. Members and guests need to make a reservation by calling Shanti at 530-268-1183 or email Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to April 3.
Dems host guest speaker on "Cuba Today"
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Trio arrested in connection with Grass Valley school burglary
- Pursuit ends in arrest on burglary, vehicle theft charges
- Two indicted in multimillion dollar commercial loan fraud
- Nevada Irrigation District asks for reboot of 36 percent water use reduction proposal
- Grass Valley road closures due to punctured gas line