Guest speaker Paula Orloff will share highlights of her recent educational tour of Cuba in her talk, “Cuba Today” at the April 5 meeting of the Nevada County Democratic Women’s Club. Orloff’s focus will be the themes of agriculture, art, health and community. The event is open to the public. Meetings include brunch for $13 served at Christopher’s Deli on Main St. in Grass Valley. Members and guests need to make a reservation by calling Shanti at 530-268-1183 or email Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to April 3.
Dems host guest speaker on "Cuba Today"
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Secret legacy revealed inside Nevada County Fairgrounds' 'Gentle Giant'
- Police blotter: Multiple residential burglaries reported
- Debate in drug sale case on sentencing enhancements
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- NU grad aids Nepal relief effort through open-source mapping