Guest speaker Paula Orloff will share highlights of her recent educational tour of Cuba in her talk, “Cuba Today” at the April 5 meeting of the Nevada County Democratic Women’s Club. Orloff’s focus will be the themes of agriculture, art, health and community. The event is open to the public. Meetings include brunch for $13 served at Christopher’s Deli on Main St. in Grass Valley. Members and guests need to make a reservation by calling Shanti at 530-268-1183 or email Nancy at email@example.com prior to April 3.
Dems host guest speaker on "Cuba Today"
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Two injured in Highway 49 collision near La Barr Meadows Road
- Former chaplain faces profound challenge after ALS diagnosis
- BOLO issued for missing Nevada City juvenile
- VIDEO: After online fame, Lake Wildwood teen gives first in-person piano concert in Grass Valley
- MMA: Local fighter wins bout in 18 seconds