Guest speaker Paula Orloff will share highlights of her recent educational tour of Cuba in her talk, “Cuba Today” at the April 5 meeting of the Nevada County Democratic Women’s Club. Orloff’s focus will be the themes of agriculture, art, health and community. The event is open to the public. Meetings include brunch for $13 served at Christopher’s Deli on Main St. in Grass Valley. Members and guests need to make a reservation by calling Shanti at 530-268-1183 or email Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to April 3.
Dems host guest speaker on "Cuba Today"
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Grass Valley man stays patient, positive while awaiting kidney donor
- Nevada County death: Man dies in single-vehicle wreck
- Discovery of $100K during traffic stop leads to arrest
- PG&E augments hazard prevention measures in bark beetle epidemic (VIDEO)
- Accused burglar takes seven-year prison deal in multiple Nevada County cases