Guest speaker Paula Orloff will share highlights of her recent educational tour of Cuba in her talk, “Cuba Today” at the April 5 meeting of the Nevada County Democratic Women’s Club. Orloff’s focus will be the themes of agriculture, art, health and community. The event is open to the public. Meetings include brunch for $13 served at Christopher’s Deli on Main St. in Grass Valley. Members and guests need to make a reservation by calling Shanti at 530-268-1183 or email Nancy at email@example.com prior to April 3.
Dems host guest speaker on "Cuba Today"
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player
- Grass Valley Police investigate suspicious death on Berryman Street
- Music teacher booked on child porn charges
- Commercial Street restaurant closes amid concerns over boardwalk; new restaurant set to fill spot in Nevada City
- Early morning crash results in death of 43-year-old woman