The American Chronic Pain Association meets monthly to facilitate peer support and education for individuals with chronic pain and their families. The group hosts knowledgeable speakers on a regular basis who give helpful information on ways to live more fully in spite of pain. Group members also share experiences and support and encourage one another. The American Chronic Pain Association meets at 1 p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. For room location and other information, contact Jeanne Spring at 530-432-0247.
American Chronic Pain Association
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Local fire units retrieve woman fallen in Wolf Creek
- Amgen Tour of California brings exposure, economic gains to Nevada City
- Meet Your Merchant: Grass Valley-based Floracopeia supports grass-roots health care
- Strawberry Music Festival was a "family affair"
- Police Blotter: Caller reports naked man in a ditch