The American Chronic Pain Association meets monthly to facilitate peer support and education for individuals with chronic pain and their families. The group hosts knowledgeable speakers on a regular basis who give helpful information on ways to live more fully in spite of pain. Group members also share experiences and support and encourage one another. The American Chronic Pain Association meets at 1 p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. For room location and other information, contact Jeanne Spring at 530-432-0247.
American Chronic Pain Association
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Pedestrian flown to Roseville after being hit by vehicle
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player
- 'The Blue Vault of Heaven': Alonzo Delano and The Great Grass Valley Fire of 1855
- PREP FOOTBALL: Colfax rips Argonaut to start season