The American Chronic Pain Association meets monthly to facilitate peer support and education for individuals with chronic pain and their families. The group hosts knowledgeable speakers on a regular basis who give helpful information on ways to live more fully in spite of pain. Group members also share experiences and support and encourage one another. The American Chronic Pain Association meets at 1 p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. For room location and other information, contact Jeanne Spring at 530-432-0247.
American Chronic Pain Association
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Nevada City woman lives in chicken coop to promote urban homesteading (VIDEO)
- Two injured in Highway 49 collision near La Barr Meadows Road
- Proposed Alta Sierra Dollar General store decision referred to Nevada County planning commission
- Hearing in child molest case seeks to throw out text, email evidence
- Sexual allegation against Milhous Children's Services dismissed; facility's reporting still murky