The American Chronic Pain Association meets monthly to facilitate peer support and education for individuals with chronic pain and their families. The group hosts knowledgeable speakers on a regular basis who give helpful information on ways to live more fully in spite of pain. Group members also share experiences and support and encourage one another. The American Chronic Pain Association meets at 1 p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. For room location and other information, contact Jeanne Spring at 530-432-0247.
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Body of Nevada City man found in Yuba River
- George Boardman: Just in time for holidays, food police are out to spoil the party
- Highway 20 collision in Nevada County sends woman to hospital
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.