The American Chronic Pain Association meets monthly to facilitate peer support and education for individuals with chronic pain and their families. The group hosts knowledgeable speakers on a regular basis who give helpful information on ways to live more fully in spite of pain. Group members also share experiences and support and encourage one another. The American Chronic Pain Association meets at 1 p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. For room location and other information, contact Jeanne Spring at 530-432-0247.
American Chronic Pain Association
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- As firefighters battle Lowell Fire, Nevada County community does its part to help
- Grass Valley City Council opens dialogue to medical marijuana cultivation
- U.S. Forest Service firefighter remains hospitalized after suffering serious burns in Lowell Fire
- Cal Fire: Full containment of Lowell Fire possible by weekend (VIDEO) (PHOTOS)
- LOWELL FIRE: More than 800 fight Lowell Fire in Nevada, Placer counties (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)