The American Chronic Pain Association meets monthly to facilitate peer support and education for individuals with chronic pain and their families. The group hosts knowledgeable speakers on a regular basis who give helpful information on ways to live more fully in spite of pain. Group members also share experiences and support and encourage one another. The American Chronic Pain Association meets at 1 p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. For room location and other information, contact Jeanne Spring at 530-432-0247.
American Chronic Pain Association
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Update: Suspected shooter ID'd, search called off near Washington
- Cannabis dispensary to be considered by Nevada City Council
- Drunken driving suspected in head-on crash on Highway 49
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- All in the family: Mother Truckers, Natural Selection, and now The Country Store