The Friends of the Nevada County Libraries next monthly book sale will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, March 1, at the Doris Foley Historical Library, 211 N. Pine St., Nevada City. Most books cost between 25 cents and $3. Thousands of paperback and hardback books will be for sale, including fiction, non-fiction, children’s, collectible, etc. This month’s sale features books on home improvement, gardening, and humor. For additional information, call 530-265-1407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
County library book sale in early March
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Man still being sought in suspected BHO lab explosion in Alta Sierra
- Experts: Pruning in spring exposes trees to bark beetle attacks
- North San Juan wreck: Pickup truck falls 100 feet down embankment
- South County man charged with DUI
- Rod Byers: Discovering a region — The North Sierra Wine Trail in Butte, Yuba counties