The Friends of the Nevada County Libraries next monthly book sale will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, March 1, at the Doris Foley Historical Library, 211 N. Pine St., Nevada City. Most books cost between 25 cents and $3. Thousands of paperback and hardback books will be for sale, including fiction, non-fiction, children’s, collectible, etc. This month’s sale features books on home improvement, gardening, and humor. For additional information, call 530-265-1407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
County library book sale in early March
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Reported honey oil lab leads to South County man's arrest
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- Summer swimming holes They're plentiful along the Yuba River if you know where to look
- Off to Market: New-look Thursday Night Market returns to Grass Valley
- Plaintiffs in Nevada County ridgeline case object to judge's decision, argue in favor of monetary damages