No need to travel farther than the Grass Valley United Methodist Church (236 S. Church St.) to satisfy your craving for a delicious Mexican meal. On Friday, Lunch at the Crossroads will provide the community with beef and bean burritos, Spanish rice, garden salad and dessert.
South of the border feast in Grass Valley
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- North San Juan Fire board to discuss Measure Q
- Clinic to give vaccinations to adults, children
- Roadwork announced for this week
- Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) Volunteer Nevada County
- Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County advocates for peace