Soroptimist International of the Sierra Foothills announces an opportunity for organizations to apply for a mini-grant for programs that will improve the lives of women and children in the community and throughout the world. Questions may be addressed to Janie Ackerman at email@example.com or 530-265-8400; or Lark Zachary, firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-273-1756 or 530-263-5497. Proposals are due Feb. 25, 2014.
Soroptimist International seeks local mini grant applicants
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Tight housing market the 'new normal' in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Nevada County supervisors scheduled to vote on marijuana grow ordinance
- Nevada County marijuana: County releases draft grow ordinance
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County