Soroptimist International of the Sierra Foothills announces an opportunity for organizations to apply for a mini-grant for programs that will improve the lives of women and children in the community and throughout the world. Questions may be addressed to Janie Ackerman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-265-8400; or Lark Zachary, email@example.com or 530-273-1756 or 530-263-5497. Proposals are due Feb. 25, 2014.
Soroptimist International seeks local mini grant applicants
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Trio arrested in connection with Grass Valley school burglary
- Pursuit ends in arrest on burglary, vehicle theft charges
- Two indicted in multimillion dollar commercial loan fraud
- Nevada Irrigation District asks for reboot of 36 percent water use reduction proposal
- Grass Valley road closures due to punctured gas line