Soroptimist International of the Sierra Foothills announces an opportunity for organizations to apply for a mini-grant for programs that will improve the lives of women and children in the community and throughout the world. Questions may be addressed to Janie Ackerman at email@example.com or 530-265-8400; or Lark Zachary, firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-273-1756 or 530-263-5497. Proposals are due Feb. 25, 2014.
Soroptimist International seeks local mini grant applicants
Trending in: NewsBriefs
- Honey oil lab charges in dispute
- Police blotter: Suspicious man arrested on suspicion of failing to register as sex offender
- Riebes shows their appreciation for local law enforcement
- Nevada County opens public comment period for revised Dollar General store in Alta Sierra
- Nevada City entrepreneur takes on national Women Startup Challenge