WOW accepts donation as part of “giving back” campaign.
February 11, 2013
APi-marketing (formerly Auburn Printers & Integrated Marketing) has announced the recipient of this year’s “giving back” campaign.
“For the last four years in lieu of giving our customers gifts, we have been giving the money, which would have been spent, to a worthy nonprofit,” said Merrill Kagan-Weston, president of Api-marketing. “The decision is made by friends and customers through a direct-mail, cross-channel marketing campaign where they are requested to pick their ‘favorite.’”
Women of Worth is this year’s winner, receiving the most votes. WOW received a $500 check and a $5,000 credit toward a cross-media campaign of its own to help with fundraising for its three homes and other needs. Women of Worth is a nonprofit that assists families in crisis and domestic violence victims. It increases self-reliance and improves quality of life by helping people rebuild their lives with dignity, hope and safety.
Each year APi-marketing has a “giving back” campaign towards a nonprofit. The focus this past year was on women in need and specified giving to either Women Of Worth, Stand Up Placer (formerly Peace for Families) or HEART.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers