Women’s Writing Salon Program coming in November
October 20, 2013
The Nevada County Women's Writing Salon is pleased to present its fall 2013 program at 1 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 16, at Tomes/Sierra Mountain Coffee Roasters. Six local and regional women writers — Katie Burdick, Judy Crowe, Nanci Shandera, Elizabeth Soderstrom, Emily Surface and Loraine Webb — will be reading selections of their poetry and prose.
Come early for a seat at this popular event. Enjoy food, coffee and conversation, then settle back at 1 p.m. for an afternoon of inspiration as readers take you into the literary worlds of humor, tragedy, spirituality, fantasy, memoir and more. Men are enthusiastically welcome.
The salon, which takes place three to four times a year, was started in 2005 by Gail Entrekin and Ronnie Paul and has been produced since 2007 by local authors Betsy Graziani Fasbinder and Patricia Dove Miller. Tomes/Sierra Mountain Coffee Roasters is located at 361 Maltman Drive, Grass Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans