Women’s self defense classes offered.
September 5, 2013
A 12-hour, comprehensive, basic women's self-defense class for women 12 years old and older is being offered by RAD, a national organization. RAD Nevada County Women's Self-Defense Class is being offered from 6 to 10 p.m. on Sept. 27, and from 1 to 5 p.m. on Sept. 28 and 29, at Fire Station #2, 1213 Sierra College Drive in Grass Valley. All classes are taught by RAD certified trainers. Students must register at http://dvsac.org/rad. Classes are limited to 16 participants and fill quickly. The cost is $25, and scholarships are available.
For more information, contact Kay Swartzendruber at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-277-4338.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed