Women’s club to discuss health care planning in California
March 21, 2013
Nevada County Democratic Women's Club will meet at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 6 at Tofanelli's Restaurant, 302 West Main St. in Grass Valley. Business will include nominations and election of officers for the coming year. Our speaker will be Bob Krueger, chairperson for Nevada County Chapter of Health Care for All. He will discuss the current status of health care planning in California. Breakfast in the Atrium Room, cost is $12 paid by cash or check to NCDWC.
RSVP by April 1 to Nancy at 530-432-9821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County