Women’s club to discuss health care planning in California
March 21, 2013
Nevada County Democratic Women's Club will meet at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 6 at Tofanelli's Restaurant, 302 West Main St. in Grass Valley. Business will include nominations and election of officers for the coming year. Our speaker will be Bob Krueger, chairperson for Nevada County Chapter of Health Care for All. He will discuss the current status of health care planning in California. Breakfast in the Atrium Room, cost is $12 paid by cash or check to NCDWC.
RSVP by April 1 to Nancy at 530-432-9821 or email email@example.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum