Women’s club to discuss health care planning in California
March 21, 2013
Nevada County Democratic Women's Club will meet at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 6 at Tofanelli's Restaurant, 302 West Main St. in Grass Valley. Business will include nominations and election of officers for the coming year. Our speaker will be Bob Krueger, chairperson for Nevada County Chapter of Health Care for All. He will discuss the current status of health care planning in California. Breakfast in the Atrium Room, cost is $12 paid by cash or check to NCDWC.
RSVP by April 1 to Nancy at 530-432-9821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death