Women’s club to discuss health care planning in California
March 21, 2013
Nevada County Democratic Women's Club will meet at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 6 at Tofanelli's Restaurant, 302 West Main St. in Grass Valley. Business will include nominations and election of officers for the coming year. Our speaker will be Bob Krueger, chairperson for Nevada County Chapter of Health Care for All. He will discuss the current status of health care planning in California. Breakfast in the Atrium Room, cost is $12 paid by cash or check to NCDWC.
RSVP by April 1 to Nancy at 530-432-9821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- ‘Meet and Greet’ for Kimberly Ellis, candidate for state chair of the California Democratic Party