Windows 8 workshop coming in December
November 15, 2013
Gold Country Computer Learning Center is holding a two-hour workshop from 10 a.m. to noon on Friday, Dec. 6, on Microsoft's Windows 8. The workshop is designed for students with prior experience in Windows for PCs. This is an opportunity to receive hands-on training and learn how to download apps, browse the Internet, and use web-based mail in Windows 8. The cost is $20.
Gold Country Computer Learning Center is a nonprofit organization run by volunteers. Since the year 2000, GCCLC has provided low-cost computer education to students of all ages in the community and is located in Ponderosa Hall, Gate, 2, at the Nevada County Fairgrounds.
For registration and information, call the registrar at 530-273-0497. Visit http://www.gcclc.org to learn about classes and other events.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Federal, state lawmakers make case for more dams at water symposium (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Sixth-grader Josie Allen takes on Highway 49
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say