Windows 8 workshop coming in December
November 15, 2013
Gold Country Computer Learning Center is holding a two-hour workshop from 10 a.m. to noon on Friday, Dec. 6, on Microsoft's Windows 8. The workshop is designed for students with prior experience in Windows for PCs. This is an opportunity to receive hands-on training and learn how to download apps, browse the Internet, and use web-based mail in Windows 8. The cost is $20.
Gold Country Computer Learning Center is a nonprofit organization run by volunteers. Since the year 2000, GCCLC has provided low-cost computer education to students of all ages in the community and is located in Ponderosa Hall, Gate, 2, at the Nevada County Fairgrounds.
For registration and information, call the registrar at 530-273-0497. Visit http://www.gcclc.org to learn about classes and other events.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Annual classic truck and 4×4 show coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds in October
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- “Nevada County Reads & Writes” selects book for 2018
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Water and compliance issues bring cannabis advocates, county officials to the table