What is a family-directed funeral?
April 26, 2013
Discover the beauty of honoring your loved one in a personal way with Cari Leversee and Heidi Boucher. A family-led or home funeral can be an intimate and healing way to honor the sacred transition of death. It can be affordable, dignified and eco-friendly, and can gently begin the grieving process in the most profound way. Leversee and Boucher will give a presentation from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. Sunday at the Briar Patch Community Room 290, Sierra College Drive, Grass Valley.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance