Western Sierra Medical Clinic to provide new morning appointments
May 17, 2013
Western Sierra Medical Clinic is now offering early morning appointments on Thursdays and Fridays through Miners Family Health Center. The new schedule offers appointments starting at 7 a.m. with certified Physician Assistant Flene Folsom. Additional expanded appointments are also available during the lunch hour, from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
Appointments are available Monday through Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Thursdays and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. They can be made by calling Miners Family Health Center during business hours at 530-274-WSMC (9762).
Western Sierra Medical Clinic is a federally qualified health center providing primary health care, dental care, maternal health, counseling, immunizations and comprehensive health education programs. WSMC is a nonprofit community health center with the mission to ensure that every person, regardless of ability to pay, has access to quality health care.
For more information about Western Sierra Medical Clinic, visit http://www.wsmcmed.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges