Western Sierra Medical Clinic to provide new morning appointments
May 17, 2013
Western Sierra Medical Clinic is now offering early morning appointments on Thursdays and Fridays through Miners Family Health Center. The new schedule offers appointments starting at 7 a.m. with certified Physician Assistant Flene Folsom. Additional expanded appointments are also available during the lunch hour, from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
Appointments are available Monday through Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Thursdays and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. They can be made by calling Miners Family Health Center during business hours at 530-274-WSMC (9762).
Western Sierra Medical Clinic is a federally qualified health center providing primary health care, dental care, maternal health, counseling, immunizations and comprehensive health education programs. WSMC is a nonprofit community health center with the mission to ensure that every person, regardless of ability to pay, has access to quality health care.
For more information about Western Sierra Medical Clinic, visit http://www.wsmcmed.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier