Weight loss group continues in April
March 17, 2014
FasTrack Nutrition and Lifestyle continues in April. Participants in this spiritually based weight-loss program together lost 478 pounds over a year's time in 2012-13.
A new session starts at 2:30 p.m. April 9 in the Cross Room at Peace Lutheran Church, 828 W. Main St., Grass Valley (near downtown).
Classes will continue each week on Wednesdays. Participants will use materials from the Prism Phase 1 program. The group will learn about eating right, living well and loving God through diet, discipline and discipleship. No weigh-ins.
All are welcome, joining is free and materials will cost $10. For more information, call Carol Lenhard at 530-755-5550.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public