Weight loss group continues in April
March 17, 2014
FasTrack Nutrition and Lifestyle continues in April. Participants in this spiritually based weight-loss program together lost 478 pounds over a year's time in 2012-13.
A new session starts at 2:30 p.m. April 9 in the Cross Room at Peace Lutheran Church, 828 W. Main St., Grass Valley (near downtown).
Classes will continue each week on Wednesdays. Participants will use materials from the Prism Phase 1 program. The group will learn about eating right, living well and loving God through diet, discipline and discipleship. No weigh-ins.
All are welcome, joining is free and materials will cost $10. For more information, call Carol Lenhard at 530-755-5550.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana