Victorian Fair 2013 coming in November
October 22, 2013
For more than 50 years, the ladies of Emmanuel Episcopal Church have been hosting the traditional Victorian Fair. This year's event is scheduled for Nov. 1 and 2. The Ladies Guild originally started the Victorian Fair as a way to support local nonprofits. Proceeds from this the Victorian Fair and St. Catherine's Guild's other large fundraiser, the Shrove Tuesday Waffle Sale, help support many nonprofits in the community. In recent years, a fair café has been added to the boutique. Delicious food cooked by the ladies of St. Catherine's Guild is served throughout the day. Soup, sandwiches, quiche, salad or a slice will be for sale for shoppers.
Admission is free. Food is served from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For information, call Emmanuel Episcopal Church at 530-273-7876.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County