Victorian Fair 2013 coming in November
October 22, 2013
For more than 50 years, the ladies of Emmanuel Episcopal Church have been hosting the traditional Victorian Fair. This year's event is scheduled for Nov. 1 and 2. The Ladies Guild originally started the Victorian Fair as a way to support local nonprofits. Proceeds from this the Victorian Fair and St. Catherine's Guild's other large fundraiser, the Shrove Tuesday Waffle Sale, help support many nonprofits in the community. In recent years, a fair café has been added to the boutique. Delicious food cooked by the ladies of St. Catherine's Guild is served throughout the day. Soup, sandwiches, quiche, salad or a slice will be for sale for shoppers.
Admission is free. Food is served from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For information, call Emmanuel Episcopal Church at 530-273-7876.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana