Victorian Fair 2013 coming in November
October 22, 2013
For more than 50 years, the ladies of Emmanuel Episcopal Church have been hosting the traditional Victorian Fair. This year's event is scheduled for Nov. 1 and 2. The Ladies Guild originally started the Victorian Fair as a way to support local nonprofits. Proceeds from this the Victorian Fair and St. Catherine's Guild's other large fundraiser, the Shrove Tuesday Waffle Sale, help support many nonprofits in the community. In recent years, a fair café has been added to the boutique. Delicious food cooked by the ladies of St. Catherine's Guild is served throughout the day. Soup, sandwiches, quiche, salad or a slice will be for sale for shoppers.
Admission is free. Food is served from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For information, call Emmanuel Episcopal Church at 530-273-7876.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans