Veterans of Foreign Wars, Banner Mountain Post 2655
February 10, 2013
All former, retired, active and reserve members, both men and women of all military branches, who served in a foreign theater of conflict are invited to join the Veterans of Foreign Wars, Banner Mountain Post 2655. Meetings are held at 6 p.m. the first Friday of each month at the Nevada City Veterans Building, 415 North Pine St. We are open for social events at 2 p.m. every Friday. Prospective members are encouraged to bring their DD 214 (proof of military service), which will be returned upon verification.
For information contact us every Friday evening at 530-265-8396.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- The Nevada-Placer Chapter of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County