Veterans of Foreign Wars, Banner Mountain Post 2655
February 10, 2013
All former, retired, active and reserve members, both men and women of all military branches, who served in a foreign theater of conflict are invited to join the Veterans of Foreign Wars, Banner Mountain Post 2655. Meetings are held at 6 p.m. the first Friday of each month at the Nevada City Veterans Building, 415 North Pine St. We are open for social events at 2 p.m. every Friday. Prospective members are encouraged to bring their DD 214 (proof of military service), which will be returned upon verification.
For information contact us every Friday evening at 530-265-8396.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier