Veterans of Foreign Wars, Banner Mountain Post 2655 open to new members
May 26, 2013
All former, retired, active and reserve members, both men and women of all military branches, who served in a foreign theater of conflict are invited to join our group. Meetings take place at 6 p.m. the first Friday of each month at the Nevada City Veterans Building, 415 N. Pine St. We are open for social events at 2 p.m. every Friday. Prospective members are encouraged to bring their DD 214 (proof of military service), which will be returned upon verification.
For information, contact us every Friday evening at 530-265-8396.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Annual classic truck and 4×4 show coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds in October
- GOP to host gun rights lobbyist in Grass Valley
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)