Veterans of Foreign Wars, Banner Mountain Post 2655 open to new members
May 26, 2013
All former, retired, active and reserve members, both men and women of all military branches, who served in a foreign theater of conflict are invited to join our group. Meetings take place at 6 p.m. the first Friday of each month at the Nevada City Veterans Building, 415 N. Pine St. We are open for social events at 2 p.m. every Friday. Prospective members are encouraged to bring their DD 214 (proof of military service), which will be returned upon verification.
For information, contact us every Friday evening at 530-265-8396.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier