Vendor space available for Knights of Columbus’ annual flea market
March 18, 2013
The Grass Valley Knights of Columbus Annual Flea Market will take place May 18 at the corner of McCourtney and Old Auburn roads, across from Gate 3 of the Nevada County Fairgrounds. Vendor spaces are now available in three sizes. Please contact 530-477-3401 or email KofCFleaMarket@gmail.com for rates and to reserve your space. Multiple vendors will be selling their treasures from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. at bargain prices, and food will be available for purchase.
All Knights of Columbus proceeds benefit local charitable organizations, such as Interfaith Food Ministry, Hospitality House and many more.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws