Vendor space available for Knights of Columbus’ annual flea market
March 18, 2013
The Grass Valley Knights of Columbus Annual Flea Market will take place May 18 at the corner of McCourtney and Old Auburn roads, across from Gate 3 of the Nevada County Fairgrounds. Vendor spaces are now available in three sizes. Please contact 530-477-3401 or email KofCFleaMarket@gmail.com for rates and to reserve your space. Multiple vendors will be selling their treasures from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. at bargain prices, and food will be available for purchase.
All Knights of Columbus proceeds benefit local charitable organizations, such as Interfaith Food Ministry, Hospitality House and many more.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- INSERVICE: U.S. Air Force Airman Trevor J. Kellogg
- Three day yard sale at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire