Vendor space available for Knights of Columbus’ annual flea market
March 18, 2013
The Grass Valley Knights of Columbus Annual Flea Market will take place May 18 at the corner of McCourtney and Old Auburn roads, across from Gate 3 of the Nevada County Fairgrounds. Vendor spaces are now available in three sizes. Please contact 530-477-3401 or email KofCFleaMarket@gmail.com for rates and to reserve your space. Multiple vendors will be selling their treasures from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. at bargain prices, and food will be available for purchase.
All Knights of Columbus proceeds benefit local charitable organizations, such as Interfaith Food Ministry, Hospitality House and many more.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- CHP: Rough and Ready woman dies in ATV wreck
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (video)
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations (VIDEO)