Vendor space available for Knights of Columbus’ annual flea market
March 18, 2013
The Grass Valley Knights of Columbus Annual Flea Market will take place May 18 at the corner of McCourtney and Old Auburn roads, across from Gate 3 of the Nevada County Fairgrounds. Vendor spaces are now available in three sizes. Please contact 530-477-3401 or email KofCFleaMarket@gmail.com for rates and to reserve your space. Multiple vendors will be selling their treasures from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. at bargain prices, and food will be available for purchase.
All Knights of Columbus proceeds benefit local charitable organizations, such as Interfaith Food Ministry, Hospitality House and many more.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Serious drug charges dropped after tests show suspected cocaine was flour
- Rickie Lynn Abel’s memorial service set for Saturday
- Shooter at large after shooting at Monterey County school
- Nevada County authorities say Lincoln man shot arrow at his victim
- Mural proposed for downtown Grass Valley faces hurdles