Vendor space available for Knights of Columbus’ annual flea market
March 18, 2013
The Grass Valley Knights of Columbus Annual Flea Market will take place May 18 at the corner of McCourtney and Old Auburn roads, across from Gate 3 of the Nevada County Fairgrounds. Vendor spaces are now available in three sizes. Please contact 530-477-3401 or email KofCFleaMarket@gmail.com for rates and to reserve your space. Multiple vendors will be selling their treasures from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. at bargain prices, and food will be available for purchase.
All Knights of Columbus proceeds benefit local charitable organizations, such as Interfaith Food Ministry, Hospitality House and many more.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local