United Way of Nevada County looking for Citizen Review Team
March 6, 2014
United Way of Nevada County is looking for people to be part of its Citizen Review Teams (CRT). Citizen Review Teams assist in the assessment of nonprofit agencies that apply for partnership and funding from the United Way of Nevada County. CRT members visit four to five nonprofit agencies during April. During these visits, members learn about the nonprofit agencies' work, tour their facilities and assess them through a question and answer session. At the end of the visit, members fill out a questionnaire on a variety of topics, such as the value of the service the agencies provide to our community, the effectiveness of the service and the efficiency of the agencies. This is an essential part of the community investment process.
The CRT training meeting will be at 5:30 p.m. March 24 and the visits will be made between March 31 and April 15, with a time commitment of about 10 to 15 hours. If you are interested in participating, call United Way at 530-274-8111 or email email@example.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Donations being accepted for Dr. Martin medical scholarship
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say