United Way of Nevada County looking for Citizen Review Team
March 6, 2014
United Way of Nevada County is looking for people to be part of its Citizen Review Teams (CRT). Citizen Review Teams assist in the assessment of nonprofit agencies that apply for partnership and funding from the United Way of Nevada County. CRT members visit four to five nonprofit agencies during April. During these visits, members learn about the nonprofit agencies’ work, tour their facilities and assess them through a question and answer session. At the end of the visit, members fill out a questionnaire on a variety of topics, such as the value of the service the agencies provide to our community, the effectiveness of the service and the efficiency of the agencies. This is an essential part of the community investment process.
The CRT training meeting will be at 5:30 p.m. March 24 and the visits will be made between March 31 and April 15, with a time commitment of about 10 to 15 hours. If you are interested in participating, call United Way at 530-274-8111 or email email@example.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Nevada County homeless man given second chance with previous job
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping