U.S. Representative Doug LaMalfa named to Natural Resources and Agriculture Subcommittees
January 25, 2013
U.S. Representative Doug LaMalfa (R-CA) today announced that he has been appointed to five subcommittees with a strong impact on the North State, particularly in the areas of water supply, forest management and agriculture.
"I am pleased and excited to be appointed to these five subcommittees, which I believe are an excellent fit and very important to California's First Congressional District," LaMalfa said. "Water supply, forest management and agriculture are primary economic factors in the district and I am eager to utilize my experience and background as a member of these subcommittees."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Partners in English Language Learning seeks volunteer tutors in Nevada County
- Grass Valley shelter overrun with cats, needs families, donations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton