U.S. Representative Doug LaMalfa named to Natural Resources and Agriculture Subcommittees
January 25, 2013
U.S. Representative Doug LaMalfa (R-CA) today announced that he has been appointed to five subcommittees with a strong impact on the North State, particularly in the areas of water supply, forest management and agriculture.
"I am pleased and excited to be appointed to these five subcommittees, which I believe are an excellent fit and very important to California's First Congressional District," LaMalfa said. "Water supply, forest management and agriculture are primary economic factors in the district and I am eager to utilize my experience and background as a member of these subcommittees."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site