Twin Cities Church hosts “Men’s Breakfast”
February 19, 2013
The Men's Ministry at Twin Cities Church will be hosting a "Men's Breakfast" from 7:30 to 9:45 a.m. on Saturday, February 23 at Twin Cities Church in Grass Valley at 11726 Rough and Ready Highway. A hot delicious breakfast will be prepared by our very own "Varsity Cooking Team."
A presentation by four men who were part of a team who recently returned from a 14 day mission in Uganda will be sharing "Encounters with God from Uganda." TCC has a long standing relationship with Uganda partners and over the years the teams from TCC say they have experienced God in life-changing ways.
These breakfasts are part of the quarterly TCC Men's Ministry Breakfast series of speakers. Purchase your $8 breakfast/program at the Sunday Men's Ministry table or on-line at http://www.twincitieschurch.com, then go to "Upcoming Events," and choose "Men's Breakfast." Paying at the door is always an option, but advanced notification would help with the food planning.
Chefs will be cooking for 100 men and if any food remains, it will be taken to Hospitality House. There were more than men at the last breakfast, For more information, contact Reece Kendall at 530-400-3450, e-mail email@example.com or call Doyle Coker at 530-477-2199.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed