Twin Cities Church hosts “Men’s Breakfast”
February 19, 2013
The Men's Ministry at Twin Cities Church will be hosting a "Men's Breakfast" from 7:30 to 9:45 a.m. on Saturday, February 23 at Twin Cities Church in Grass Valley at 11726 Rough and Ready Highway. A hot delicious breakfast will be prepared by our very own "Varsity Cooking Team."
A presentation by four men who were part of a team who recently returned from a 14 day mission in Uganda will be sharing "Encounters with God from Uganda." TCC has a long standing relationship with Uganda partners and over the years the teams from TCC say they have experienced God in life-changing ways.
These breakfasts are part of the quarterly TCC Men's Ministry Breakfast series of speakers. Purchase your $8 breakfast/program at the Sunday Men's Ministry table or on-line at http://www.twincitieschurch.com, then go to "Upcoming Events," and choose "Men's Breakfast." Paying at the door is always an option, but advanced notification would help with the food planning.
Chefs will be cooking for 100 men and if any food remains, it will be taken to Hospitality House. There were more than men at the last breakfast, For more information, contact Reece Kendall at 530-400-3450, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Doyle Coker at 530-477-2199.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair