Twin Cities Church hosts “Men’s Breakfast”
February 19, 2013
The Men’s Ministry at Twin Cities Church will be hosting a “Men’s Breakfast” from 7:30 to 9:45 a.m. on Saturday, February 23 at Twin Cities Church in Grass Valley at 11726 Rough and Ready Highway. A hot delicious breakfast will be prepared by our very own “Varsity Cooking Team.”
A presentation by four men who were part of a team who recently returned from a 14 day mission in Uganda will be sharing “Encounters with God from Uganda.” TCC has a long standing relationship with Uganda partners and over the years the teams from TCC say they have experienced God in life-changing ways.
These breakfasts are part of the quarterly TCC Men’s Ministry Breakfast series of speakers. Purchase your $8 breakfast/program at the Sunday Men’s Ministry table or on-line at http://www.twincitieschurch.com, then go to “Upcoming Events,” and choose “Men’s Breakfast.” Paying at the door is always an option, but advanced notification would help with the food planning.
Chefs will be cooking for 100 men and if any food remains, it will be taken to Hospitality House. There were more than men at the last breakfast, For more information, contact Reece Kendall at 530-400-3450, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Doyle Coker at 530-477-2199.
Trending In: News Briefs
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows