Twin Cities Church 13th Annual Community Golf Tournament set for early May
April 23, 2013
Golfer or hacker, which ever you might be: You are invited to play in the Twin Cities Church 13th Annual Community Golf Tournament on May 4 at the Auburn Ridge Golf Club.
The tournament is a way to connect with other like-minded individuals in a wonderful and fun-filled atmosphere. Proceeds from the tournament will expand the TCC Community Impact Fund which includes local schools, at-risk students, the elderly, the local jail and the Courtyard project.
Registration forms with all the information concerning the tournament is on the Twin Cities website at http://www.twincitieschurch.com. For more information, call Jason at 530-274-8053 or e-mail email@example.com or contact Twin Cities Church at 530-273-6425.
Singles and Juniors are welcome to enter, as well. We'll put you in a 4-some. If you don't have an established handicap, just give us your average for 18 holes. Sign in starts at 10 a.m., optional putting contest 10:30 a.m. and shotgun at noon. Tournament prizes for: Hole in One (cash prize), Longest Drive, Accurate Drive, Closest to Pin, and Flighted Team. Cost per golfer: $100 (includes golf, cart, range balls, lunch and dinner and tee prizes). Putting Contest $10 for 3-hole event, $5 for one-hole Mulligan Ball, dinner Only: $30 for spouse or friend (buffet and dessert).
We expect this tournament to be full, so don't delay in getting your sign-ups with your payments in to us. We are limited to 120 people. As always, we will have men's 4-somes along with mixed 4-somes competing in a flighted team scramble format, along with prizes for individuals. We are continuing last year's exciting putting contest before tee off.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- PFLAG to screen ‘Gender Revolution’ in Grass Valley
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death