Truckee Business Expo to take place April 24
March 19, 2013
The Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce will host its 21st annual Business Expo & Chamber Mixer 5-7:30 p.m. April 24 at The Resort at Squaw Creek.
The Business Expo, designed to be part expo and part business social event, will showcase more than 80 different businesses to demonstrate the strength and variety of the local economy and foster a positive business environment.
According to a press release by the chamber, tradeshows are one of the most proven ways to reach customers, and sales are frequently developed through the relationships created with other people. A new addition this year is that exhibitors who register by March 23 will be designated as Premier Exhibitors and be included in the Expo Game cards. Attendees will visit these booths to complete their cards and be eligible to win a special door prize.
Participants will also be entered into a drawing to receive a full digital media upgrade to chamber membership, which includes tier-three website enhanced listing, one free "deal" listing, cross links to other places your business appears on the site, a monthly report showing activity to your site from the chamber site and, if applicable, the tourism site and one free email broadcast in Truckee Weekly.
Fifteen winners will be selected. Attendance to the Business Expo & Mixer is free and will include an abundance of door prizes and giveaways at the exhibitor booths and a silent auction.
Space is limited and reservations are on a first-paid, first guaranteed basis. For information, contact Patricia Barrett at the Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce at Patricia@Truckee.com or call 530- 587-8808.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier