Training offered by School of Care
June 9, 2014
If you enjoy working with patients one-on-one in their homes, Home Health Aide training is for you.
A 40-hour course will be offered to current certified nurse assistants from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, July 21 through 30, at Spring Hill Manor in Grass Valley. A total of 26 CEUs can also be earned through this course. Interested CNAs must attend an information meeting from 5 to 6 p.m. on June 10 or July 1 at the One Stop Career and Business Center, 715 Maltman Drive in Grass Valley prior to registration. For more information or to RSVP, please call 530-278-5015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- YRCS Education Foundation ‘Fun Run’ partners with Sierra Harvest
- Drone View: Nevada City’s brilliant fall colors captured over Pioneer Park Sunday
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) wait list is open
- Nevada County teachers awarded grants for classrooms