Training offered by School of Care
June 9, 2014
If you enjoy working with patients one-on-one in their homes, Home Health Aide training is for you.
A 40-hour course will be offered to current certified nurse assistants from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, July 21 through 30, at Spring Hill Manor in Grass Valley. A total of 26 CEUs can also be earned through this course. Interested CNAs must attend an information meeting from 5 to 6 p.m. on June 10 or July 1 at the One Stop Career and Business Center, 715 Maltman Drive in Grass Valley prior to registration. For more information or to RSVP, please call 530-278-5015 or email email@example.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier