Train to be a peace recruiter
June 26, 2013
The peace recruiting mission is to promote a culture of peace in the Nevada Joint Union High School District community and to provide information and resources about careers, further education and the risks and realities of military enlistment so that every student has complete information with which to choose their future.
If you are interested in becoming a peace recruiter or would like to attend a training session, email the Peace Center of Nevada County at email@example.com or leave a message at 530-265-0200.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana