Train to be a peace recruiter
June 26, 2013
The peace recruiting mission is to promote a culture of peace in the Nevada Joint Union High School District community and to provide information and resources about careers, further education and the risks and realities of military enlistment so that every student has complete information with which to choose their future.
If you are interested in becoming a peace recruiter or would like to attend a training session, email the Peace Center of Nevada County at email@example.com or leave a message at 530-265-0200.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed