Traffic signal non-operational ’til 2 p.m.
January 18, 2013
The signal at the intersection of Nevada City Highway and Gates Place will be non-operational through 2 p.m. today, according to news release from the City of Grass Valley's Public Works Department.
Motorists are asked to observe all construction signs and instructions from on-site personnel.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Photography exhibit: amateur and professional photographers wanted
- Grass Valley spaghetti dinner to benefit transplant donor and recipient
- Raley’s makes donation to Hospice of the Foothills in Grass Valley
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Housing crisis hits deep: Nevada County family struggles to find a place to live
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash
- Terry McAteer: Rejecting endorsement of hatred, bigotry
- Caltrans talks Highway 49 concept: Center barrier, roundabouts on corridor
- General manager of Nevada Irrigation District clarifies comments about marijuana grows