Traffic control delays expected on Dorsey Drive
August 26, 2013
Dorsey Drive, between East Main Street and Pampas Drive, will be subject to traffic control for road/bridge work Monday through Friday. The Traffic Control System will utilize one-way traffic control between the hours of 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. (weather permitting). Every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner; however delays of up to five minutes may be possible. Please observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel.
Highway 20/49 will not experience evening closures or lane closures during this week of activities. The contractor will shift focus to Dorsey Drive for the next several weeks.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local