Traffic control delays expected on Dorsey Drive
August 26, 2013
Dorsey Drive, between East Main Street and Pampas Drive, will be subject to traffic control for road/bridge work Monday through Friday. The Traffic Control System will utilize one-way traffic control between the hours of 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. (weather permitting). Every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner; however delays of up to five minutes may be possible. Please observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel.
Highway 20/49 will not experience evening closures or lane closures during this week of activities. The contractor will shift focus to Dorsey Drive for the next several weeks.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- ‘Meet and Greet’ for Kimberly Ellis, candidate for state chair of the California Democratic Party
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana