Townhall meeting scheduled for South Nevada County Chamber
December 27, 2012
The South Nevada County Chamber's upcoming Election Town Hall Meeting is scheduled for 6:30 to 9 p.m. on Thursday, October 11 at the Higgins Community Center. Participating candidates include a candidate for the Higgins Fire Protection District, three vying for the Pleasant Ridge Union School Board, two for the Nevada Irrigation District, as well as discussion surrounding Measure K. Eric Sams will moderate.
Index cards will be given out at the door for people to write questions for the candidates. Bottled water will be on hand for attendees.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site