Townhall meeting scheduled for South Nevada County Chamber
December 27, 2012
The South Nevada County Chamber's upcoming Election Town Hall Meeting is scheduled for 6:30 to 9 p.m. on Thursday, October 11 at the Higgins Community Center. Participating candidates include a candidate for the Higgins Fire Protection District, three vying for the Pleasant Ridge Union School Board, two for the Nevada Irrigation District, as well as discussion surrounding Measure K. Eric Sams will moderate.
Index cards will be given out at the door for people to write questions for the candidates. Bottled water will be on hand for attendees.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death