Townhall meeting scheduled for South Nevada County Chamber
December 27, 2012
The South Nevada County Chamber's upcoming Election Town Hall Meeting is scheduled for 6:30 to 9 p.m. on Thursday, October 11 at the Higgins Community Center. Participating candidates include a candidate for the Higgins Fire Protection District, three vying for the Pleasant Ridge Union School Board, two for the Nevada Irrigation District, as well as discussion surrounding Measure K. Eric Sams will moderate.
Index cards will be given out at the door for people to write questions for the candidates. Bottled water will be on hand for attendees.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance