Town hall meeting scheduled for South Nevada County Chamber
December 26, 2012
The South Nevada County Chamber's election town hall meeting will be 6:30 to 9 p.m. today at the Higgins Community Center. Participating candidates include one for the Higgins Fire Protection District, three vying for the Pleasant Ridge Union School Board and two for the Nevada Irrigation District, as well as discussion surrounding Measure K. Eric Sams will moderate.
Index cards will be given out at the door for people to write questions for the candidates. Bottled water will be on hand for attendees.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton