Town hall meeting scheduled for South Nevada County Chamber
December 26, 2012
The South Nevada County Chamber's election town hall meeting will be 6:30 to 9 p.m. today at the Higgins Community Center. Participating candidates include one for the Higgins Fire Protection District, three vying for the Pleasant Ridge Union School Board and two for the Nevada Irrigation District, as well as discussion surrounding Measure K. Eric Sams will moderate.
Index cards will be given out at the door for people to write questions for the candidates. Bottled water will be on hand for attendees.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- The Nevada-Placer Chapter of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County