Town hall meeting scheduled for South Nevada County Chamber
December 26, 2012
The South Nevada County Chamber's election town hall meeting will be 6:30 to 9 p.m. today at the Higgins Community Center. Participating candidates include one for the Higgins Fire Protection District, three vying for the Pleasant Ridge Union School Board and two for the Nevada Irrigation District, as well as discussion surrounding Measure K. Eric Sams will moderate.
Index cards will be given out at the door for people to write questions for the candidates. Bottled water will be on hand for attendees.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Lake Wildwood Women’s Exchange ‘closet swap’ CoRR fundraiser
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball