The Palestine-Israel Working Group to meet Thursday
November 18, 2013
The Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County (PIWG) advocates for human rights, equality and justice for all in Palestine and Israel. Everyone who is interested in peace in the Middle East is welcome.
The next meeting will be from 5:30 to 7 p.m. on Thursday Nov. 21. The group will be planning fundraising for the Nevada County Chapter Maia Project, which will install a water purification and desalination unit at a kindergarten facility in a refugee camp in the Gaza Strip. The meeting takes place in a private home. Please call 530-713-1131 for directions.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier