The Palestine-Israel Working Group to meet Thursday
November 18, 2013
The Palestine-Israel Working Group of Nevada County (PIWG) advocates for human rights, equality and justice for all in Palestine and Israel. Everyone who is interested in peace in the Middle East is welcome.
The next meeting will be from 5:30 to 7 p.m. on Thursday Nov. 21. The group will be planning fundraising for the Nevada County Chapter Maia Project, which will install a water purification and desalination unit at a kindergarten facility in a refugee camp in the Gaza Strip. The meeting takes place in a private home. Please call 530-713-1131 for directions.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges