The Newcomers Club presents April Fashion Show
April 14, 2014
The Newcomers Club of Nevada County presents its April fashion show, Simple Elegance, at 11:30 a.m. April 23 at the Alta Sierra Country Club.
This year's show will feature exciting and dynamic clothing from four fashion-conscious local shops: Fresh Image, Judi's, Marilyn's Fashionations and Yuba Blue.
Presenter Carol Riddle will focus on today's look as it appears in each of these shops. Club members will model and add their magic to each stunning outfit and accessory.
Raffle tickets will be available for a pre-show raffle. During the show, each attendee will be eligible to win a special gift from one of our four shops. Each shop owner will draw the name of a winner who will be the recipient of a $50 gift certificate and an accessory from the owner's shop.
The cost of the luncheon and fashion show is $25. Lunch will be served at 11:30 a.m. This is a very popular event, and reservations should be made early. If you are interested in receiving information about the luncheon and the club, call 530-478-1114 or 530-470-9191.
The Newcomers Club of Nevada County is a women's social club that usually meets on the fourth Wednesday of the month for a luncheon and program. New members are welcome and do not have to be new residents of Nevada County.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance