Tax measure in agenda for North San Juan Fire district
January 20, 2014
The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District will meet Tuesday to discuss, among other items, a special tax measure.
The ballot language and resolution for the measure are on the agenda, as well as a decrease to the fire chief's stipend. Other items on the agenda include the election of the treasurer for the 2014 board and other organizational action items. The board meets at 7 p.m. at 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-9159.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Faith groups invite Nevada County residents to come together in unity
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Avanguardia Wines opens new tasting room with Jim Bair Photography
- Craft Guild’s ‘Winterfaire’ this weekend at Nevada County Fairgrounds
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation