Tax measure in agenda for North San Juan Fire district
January 20, 2014
The board of directors for the North San Juan Fire Protection District will meet Tuesday to discuss, among other items, a special tax measure.
The ballot language and resolution for the measure are on the agenda, as well as a decrease to the fire chief's stipend. Other items on the agenda include the election of the treasurer for the 2014 board and other organizational action items. The board meets at 7 p.m. at 13200 Tyler-Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 292-9159.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Donations being accepted for Dr. Martin medical scholarship
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say