Tapestry Network raises funds for Bridge-Network
May 7, 2013
The Tapestry Network (formerly known as "The BAM Project"), which is a nation-wide Christian businesswomen's organization, is hosting a fundraiser Thursday in downtown Grass Valley.
The Nevada County Tapestry works with two local nonprofits each month in a goal to raise money for local charities. The newest endeavor is a dinner at Christopher's Catering at 5:20 p.m. Thursday. The guest speaker is professional speaker Carol Scofield. Peggy Fava, Nevada County resident and Tapestry Network founding member, will discuss Bridge-Network's mission of bringing faith-based communities and non-profit organizations into one single resourcing site. This includes a determination to make a change with sex trafficking that happens locally and assistance with other local nonprofits like Women of Worth.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death