Talk on naturalist tracker skills tomorrow
January 29, 2013
Naturalist wildlife trackers Scot Woodland and Rick Berry will give a free talk at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the BriarPatch Co-op. The pair will touch on a host of topics, including ecological mapping, nature awareness, gait patterns, wildlife track and sign, sit spots and the art of questioning.
Both Woodland and Berry are certified in Track and Sign Interpretation by senior tracker Mark Elbroch. For information on this presentation and upcoming tracking programs, call 530-272-2037 or visit http://www.4eee.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County