Supervisor Hank Weston to host town meeting for San Juan Ridge
September 4, 2013
San Juan Ridge area residents are invited to attend a Town Hall Meeting hosted by Nevada County Supervisor Hank Weston on Thursday evening, Sept. 26, beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the Lodge at Oak Tree School, 18847 Oak Tree Road. It will be a chance to meet Weston and discuss any questions or concerns you may have about county government services or local issues. Sheriff Keith Royal will provide an update on Sheriff's services on the Ridge, and county staff will provide updates on transit services, LIHEAP and home weatherization programs, senior services, and other information of interest to the community.
For questions contact the Board of Supervisors office at 265-1480.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance