Supervisor Hank Weston to host town meeting for San Juan Ridge
September 4, 2013
San Juan Ridge area residents are invited to attend a Town Hall Meeting hosted by Nevada County Supervisor Hank Weston on Thursday evening, Sept. 26, beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the Lodge at Oak Tree School, 18847 Oak Tree Road. It will be a chance to meet Weston and discuss any questions or concerns you may have about county government services or local issues. Sheriff Keith Royal will provide an update on Sheriff's services on the Ridge, and county staff will provide updates on transit services, LIHEAP and home weatherization programs, senior services, and other information of interest to the community.
For questions contact the Board of Supervisors office at 265-1480.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Faith groups invite Nevada County residents to come together in unity
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Craft Guild’s ‘Winterfaire’ this weekend at Nevada County Fairgrounds
- E-waste fundraiser at Union Hill School Dec. 10
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation