Supervisor Hank Weston to host town meeting for San Juan Ridge
September 4, 2013
San Juan Ridge area residents are invited to attend a Town Hall Meeting hosted by Nevada County Supervisor Hank Weston on Thursday evening, Sept. 26, beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the Lodge at Oak Tree School, 18847 Oak Tree Road. It will be a chance to meet Weston and discuss any questions or concerns you may have about county government services or local issues. Sheriff Keith Royal will provide an update on Sheriff's services on the Ridge, and county staff will provide updates on transit services, LIHEAP and home weatherization programs, senior services, and other information of interest to the community.
For questions contact the Board of Supervisors office at 265-1480.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws