Supervisor Hank Weston to host town meeting for San Juan Ridge
September 4, 2013
San Juan Ridge area residents are invited to attend a Town Hall Meeting hosted by Nevada County Supervisor Hank Weston on Thursday evening, Sept. 26, beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the Lodge at Oak Tree School, 18847 Oak Tree Road. It will be a chance to meet Weston and discuss any questions or concerns you may have about county government services or local issues. Sheriff Keith Royal will provide an update on Sheriff's services on the Ridge, and county staff will provide updates on transit services, LIHEAP and home weatherization programs, senior services, and other information of interest to the community.
For questions contact the Board of Supervisors office at 265-1480.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local