Summer nights celebration returns to Nevada City
July 17, 2013
Summer Nights is once again returning to Nevada City from 6 to 9:30 p.m. every Wednesday during the month of July.
In addition to a variety of restaurants, events include live music featuring local bands, such as Achilles Wheel and Lorraine Gervais; oldies with Then Again and Sergeant Funky, as well as Ivan Najera's Latin American-infused set. The exotic music and dance of Troupe Al Ama Belly dancers will also perform.
There will be bouncy houses, face painting, a beer garden and a food court.
Broad Street will be filled with arts and crafts booths featuring one-of-a-kind gifts designed and produced by local artists and crafters as well as hand-picked out-of-town vendors. New additions include a farmers market with fresh, local produce and a different classic car show every week. For information, visit http://nevadacitychamber.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Heat wave comes to Nevada County with the first day of summer (Video)
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- 2 men accused of having exploding devices in western Nevada County
- Nevada, Placer county rivers claim 2 lives over the weekend
- Mindy Oberne: The real deal on SB 562, the single-payer legislation