Summer nights celebration returns to Nevada City
July 17, 2013
Summer Nights is once again returning to Nevada City from 6 to 9:30 p.m. every Wednesday during the month of July.
In addition to a variety of restaurants, events include live music featuring local bands, such as Achilles Wheel and Lorraine Gervais; oldies with Then Again and Sergeant Funky, as well as Ivan Najera's Latin American-infused set. The exotic music and dance of Troupe Al Ama Belly dancers will also perform.
There will be bouncy houses, face painting, a beer garden and a food court.
Broad Street will be filled with arts and crafts booths featuring one-of-a-kind gifts designed and produced by local artists and crafters as well as hand-picked out-of-town vendors. New additions include a farmers market with fresh, local produce and a different classic car show every week. For information, visit http://nevadacitychamber.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom