Summer camp providers sought for spring informational fair
February 7, 2013
Nevada City Parks and Recreation, in collaboration with the Parents' Resource Guide, is seeking vendors to participate in the second annual Summer Camp and Activities Fair in May. The fair is designed to allow parents the opportunity to meet camp directors and activity providers, ask questions about their programs and find the best match for their child. Last year's vendors said the event had a constant flow of parents, the registration price was reasonable, and it was a great place for parents to get information in one place.
There are so many opportunities for school-aged children during the summer. We are giving parents the opportunity to meet many of those providers on one day in one place so they can make informed decisions about which activities will best suit their child and their family's summer schedule. The event will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. May 4 at the Nevada City Veterans Building. Currently we are asking for summer camp and activity providers to contact us about being a vendor at the fair. For information, contact Nevada City Parks and Recreation at 530-265-2496 x129.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws