‘Stress Management for Caregivers and Families’
September 24, 2013
A class entitled "Stress Management for Caregivers and Families" is being offered to the community from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Saturday at the Nevada County campus of Sierra College, Room N15-100.
Facilitated by Marge Kaiser, MA, CHT, the class will provide specific techniques for managing stress, assessment of personal burnout and fun ways to eliminate stress. Topics include humor, relaxation, exercise, nutrition, meditation, self-care and how to create a personal stress-management kit. Cost is $67 plus small materials fee. Contact Sierra College at 916-781-6280 to register. For information, email email@example.com or call 530-265-6649.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws