‘Stress Management for Caregivers and Families’
September 24, 2013
A class entitled "Stress Management for Caregivers and Families" is being offered to the community from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Saturday at the Nevada County campus of Sierra College, Room N15-100.
Facilitated by Marge Kaiser, MA, CHT, the class will provide specific techniques for managing stress, assessment of personal burnout and fun ways to eliminate stress. Topics include humor, relaxation, exercise, nutrition, meditation, self-care and how to create a personal stress-management kit. Cost is $67 plus small materials fee. Contact Sierra College at 916-781-6280 to register. For information, email email@example.com or call 530-265-6649.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Annual classic truck and 4×4 show coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds in October
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- “Nevada County Reads & Writes” selects book for 2018
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Water and compliance issues bring cannabis advocates, county officials to the table