‘Stress Management for Caregivers and Families’
September 24, 2013
A class entitled "Stress Management for Caregivers and Families" is being offered to the community from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Saturday at the Nevada County campus of Sierra College, Room N15-100.
Facilitated by Marge Kaiser, MA, CHT, the class will provide specific techniques for managing stress, assessment of personal burnout and fun ways to eliminate stress. Topics include humor, relaxation, exercise, nutrition, meditation, self-care and how to create a personal stress-management kit. Cost is $67 plus small materials fee. Contact Sierra College at 916-781-6280 to register. For information, email email@example.com or call 530-265-6649.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges