Stonehouse mixes it up Sunday
December 20, 2012
Remember the days of putting together a well thought out mix tape for a loved one? On Sunday, The Stonhouse in Nevada City invites mixed-tape aficionados to bring copies of their own hand-crafted mix tapes to trade.
Copies are best shared on CD or cassette. The Stonehouse will be transformed into a warm, comfy living room after Victorian Christmas in Nevada City.
Living room DJs include Mr. Rogers, Jake and more. A full-on DJ booth — containing all the gear needed to play laptops, CDs, vinyl and cassette — will be set up, so bring music in any format you want to share. The mixed-tape special event goes from 8 p.m. – 2 a.m. and is free to the public.
The Stonehouse is located at 107 Sacramento St., in downtown Nevada City.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Heat wave comes to Nevada County with the first day of summer (Video)
- Mindy Oberne: The real deal on SB 562, the single-payer legislation
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)