Still room to join the 14-day tour to India
August 26, 2014
So far, eight people from Nevada County are going on The Golden Triangle to Kerala and there is room for a few more. The deadline to sign up is Aug. 31.
The 14-day tour, which departs on Nov. 7, 2014, (back in time for Thanksgiving), covers the highlights of northern and southern India including: old and new Deli, Agra and the Taj Mahal at sunset, Ranthambore for a game drive to see tigers and other exotic creatures, the architecture of Jaipur, the fishing village of Cochin, the backwaters of Kerala cruising aboard a traditional houseboat and the city of Mumbai.
Included in the price is breakfast, most dinners and lunches, airfare from the Sacramento airport, four–star accommodations, an expert tour guide who is available 24/7, and an option to extend the trip. The complete itinerary is available at http://janandjanineinindia.grouptoursite.com.
Those interested in signing can call Jan Fishler for details at 530-277-9173.
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Nevada County homeless man given second chance with previous job
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping