Squaw and Alpine Meadows host $39 learn-to-ski and snowboard days this month
January 10, 2013
This month, Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows are celebrating 'National Learn to Ski and Ride Month' by offering four $39 'Learn to Ski and Snowboard Days.' For just $39, adult first-time skiers and snowboarders can get a half-day lesson, beginner lift ticket and equipment rentals for just $39. This year's $39 Learn to Ski and Snowboard Days are January 12 and 26 at Squaw Valley and January 13 and 27 at Alpine Meadows.
First-time skiers and riders will have the choice between a morning or an afternoon adult group lesson as part of the $39 Learn to Ski and Snowboard package. Morning lessons will run from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and afternoon lessons will run from 1 to 3:30 p.m. Beginners can sign up for the $39 Learn to Ski and Snowboard package in the Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows rental shops on the designated Learn to Ski and Snowboard Days.
About Squaw Valley
Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows joined forces in November of 2011, bringing the two ski resorts under common ownership. Skiers and riders can access 6,000 skiable acres, 43 lifts and 270+ trails at Squaw and Alpine Meadows on one lift ticket or season pass. For more information about Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows, visit http://www.squaw.com or http://www.skialpine.com or call (800) 403-0206.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum