Speaker against Agenda 21 coming to Vets Hall
May 14, 2013
Rosa Koire, author of "Behind the Green Mask: U.N. Agenda 21," will speak at 5:30 p.m. May 21 at the Grass Valley Veterans Hall, 225 S. Auburn St. Koire is a forensic commercial real estate appraiser who specialized in eminent domain evaluation during her 28-year career. She blogs regularly on her website http://www.DemocratsAgainstUNAgenda21.com.
Koire asserts that Agenda 21 is part of a global plan to inventory and control all aspects of citizens' lives and says it as an assault on private property rights and individual liberty.
The presentation will be followed by a questions-and-answer session, as well as a book signing. Admission is $20 at the door or $15 in advance. Tickets can be purchased at the BriarPatch Co-op,
The event is sponsored by the California Association of Property, Business and Resource Owners (CABPRO). For more information, call 530-478-1331.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- The Nevada-Placer Chapter of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County