South of the border feast in Grass Valley
February 19, 2014
No need to travel farther than the Grass Valley United Methodist Church (236 S. Church St.) to satisfy your craving for a delicious Mexican meal. On Friday, Lunch at the Crossroads will provide the community with beef and bean burritos, Spanish rice, garden salad and dessert.
Doors open at 11:45 a.m. and lunch is served until 1 p.m. Guests will not only receive a free hot, scrumptious, taste-tingling culinary delight, but will also be invited to help themselves to free groceries and gently-used clothing. Why eat alone when you can enjoy a community meal with others? Tell your friends and bring an appetite.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers