South of the border feast in Grass Valley
February 19, 2014
No need to travel farther than the Grass Valley United Methodist Church (236 S. Church St.) to satisfy your craving for a delicious Mexican meal. On Friday, Lunch at the Crossroads will provide the community with beef and bean burritos, Spanish rice, garden salad and dessert.
Doors open at 11:45 a.m. and lunch is served until 1 p.m. Guests will not only receive a free hot, scrumptious, taste-tingling culinary delight, but will also be invited to help themselves to free groceries and gently-used clothing. Why eat alone when you can enjoy a community meal with others? Tell your friends and bring an appetite.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance