Soroptimist International of Grass Valley accepts grant applications for nonprofits
February 14, 2013
Soroptimist International of Grass Valley announces the availability of funds offered to non-profit 501(c)(3) agencies or organizations which specifically improve the lives of women and children in our local community.
Our organization is entertaining both capital and operational grants for direct service programs consistent with our vision to work for a world where women and children achieve their individual and collective potential, realize aspirations and have an equal voice in creating strong, peaceful communities worldwide. All applications will be considered; however funding is limited. Questions may be addressed to Soroptimist International of Grass Valley at sigv.org.
The proposals are due by March 25, 2013. Please submit your application by mail to: Soroptimist International Grass Valley, P. O. Box 663, Grass Valley, CA 95945.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Sierra Nevada Canoe and Kayak Club open to new members
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Collision on Highway 49 near Alta Sierra Drive injures 2, ties up traffic all day Friday
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations