SNMH Auxiliary swears in new officers
January 18, 2013
Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Auxiliary held their installation of officers for 2013 at Alta Sierra Country Club. Margaret Wilson was installed as president along with Patty Kuehhirt as vice-president; Helen Conrey as membership chair; Doug Wight as treasurer; Pam Patten as assistant treasurer; Gloria Crowley as recording secretary and Rose Koolhof as corresponding secretary. Retiring president, Mary Green, gave her year-end report listing many of the accomplishment of the volunteers during 2012.
Awards were given for volunteer hours, including 100 hours: Lorinda King and Kim Welti; 500 hours: Judy Ten Eyck, Doug Wight, and Margaret Wilson; 1,000 hours: Patricia Cargile;1,500 hours: Phyliss Burbridge, Pam Gilbert, Jean Linder, Nancy Moll, Jackie Phillips and Georgine Wasley; 2,000 hours to Mary Green and Shirley Wilde; 4,000 hours to Carol Hauswirth; 4,500 hours to Lois Hardie; 7,000 hours to Judy Wilson and 11,500 hours to Cathy Corliss.
The Auxiliary has 107 active members and 55 associate members. Auxiliary volunteers perform a wide variety of tasks for the hospital along with maintaining a gift shop and holding fundraisers. All funds raised goes towards providing equipment and/or supplies for the hospital.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local