Sierra Singles Club offers activities
January 4, 2013
The Sierra Singles Club is comprised of older singles who enjoy group activities, such as dining out and attending plays, films and other local events. Those interested are invited to sit in on a meeting of the Sierra Singles Club at 1:30 p.m. Jan. 9 in the dining room at the Community Center, 841 Old Tunnel Road. A calendar of activities for the month will be distributed at that time.
For information, contact Shirley Corry at (530) 274-3355.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth