Sierra Nevada Canoe and Kayak Club open to new members
May 15, 2013
The Sierra Nevada Canoe and Kayak Club is a recreational paddle club that enjoys flat water and slow-moving rivers. SNCKC includes people of all age groups and skill levels. Most members are residents of the Nevada County foothills and surrounding areas although there is no residency requirement.
Monthly Club meetings take place the fourth Thursday of each month at the Seamans Lodge, 425-A Nimrod St., Pioneer Park in Nevada City. They provide social, informational and recreational gatherings associated with the sport of paddling.
For information, visit http://MYSNCKC.ORG.
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Nevada County homeless man given second chance with previous job
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping