Sierra Nevada Canoe and Kayak Club open to new members
May 15, 2013
The Sierra Nevada Canoe and Kayak Club is a recreational paddle club that enjoys flat water and slow-moving rivers. SNCKC includes people of all age groups and skill levels. Most members are residents of the Nevada County foothills and surrounding areas although there is no residency requirement.
Monthly Club meetings take place the fourth Thursday of each month at the Seamans Lodge, 425-A Nimrod St., Pioneer Park in Nevada City. They provide social, informational and recreational gatherings associated with the sport of paddling.
For information, visit http://MYSNCKC.ORG.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death