Sierra Nevada Canoe and Kayak Club open to new members
May 15, 2013
The Sierra Nevada Canoe and Kayak Club is a recreational paddle club that enjoys flat water and slow-moving rivers. SNCKC includes people of all age groups and skill levels. Most members are residents of the Nevada County foothills and surrounding areas although there is no residency requirement.
Monthly Club meetings take place the fourth Thursday of each month at the Seamans Lodge, 425-A Nimrod St., Pioneer Park in Nevada City. They provide social, informational and recreational gatherings associated with the sport of paddling.
For information, visit http://MYSNCKC.ORG.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- The Nevada-Placer Chapter of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence