Sierra Nevada Canoe and Kayak Club open to new members
May 15, 2013
The Sierra Nevada Canoe and Kayak Club is a recreational paddle club that enjoys flat water and slow-moving rivers. SNCKC includes people of all age groups and skill levels. Most members are residents of the Nevada County foothills and surrounding areas although there is no residency requirement.
Monthly Club meetings take place the fourth Thursday of each month at the Seamans Lodge, 425-A Nimrod St., Pioneer Park in Nevada City. They provide social, informational and recreational gatherings associated with the sport of paddling.
For information, visit http://MYSNCKC.ORG.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier