Service organizations highlighted at next Community Support Network meeting
September 18, 2013
Nevada County is filled with selfless people who enjoy helping others. Many belong to one or more of the benevolent service organizations in our area. Come to the next Community Support Network meeting on Oct. 2 when the focus will be "Service Organizations: Enhancing Our Community."
Hear about Rotary, Soroptimists, Lions, Masons and more when the Community Support Network gathers from 3:30 to 5 p.m. in the Gene Albaugh Community Room of the Madelyn Helling Library,
Hear how your friends and neighbors are working to help families and build community locally, nationally and globally. CSN meetings are open to the public. Childcare may be prearranged for the meeting by calling Cindy Santa Cruz Reed at CoRR at 530-273-9541, ext. 221.
The focus of the Nov. 6 meeting will be "Emergency Needs and Holiday Programs for Familes."
The Community Support Network of Nevada County is an inclusive, voluntary association of agencies and individuals from the Nevada County community who share a common mission: That all families in Nevada County have ready access to a well-integrated and coordinated support network that is easily available and well funded. To learn more about the Community Support Network visit http://csnnc.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier