Seminar addresses new diesel regulations
April 1, 2013
The California Air Resources Board will host a seminar, "How to Comply with the Diesel Regulations," from 1 to 4 p.m. May 6 at the Nevada County Board of Supervisors Chambers, Eric Rood Administrative Center, 950 Maidu Ave., Nevada City. The California Air Resources Board enforces a set of air pollution regulations affecting all types of diesel vehicles and equipment operating in the state. Truck owners and operators, as well as brokers, dispatchers and fleet managers, are all responsible for complying with these regulations. Pre-registration is required at https://ssl.arb.ca.gov/training/myarb/login.php.
For information or registration assistance, call 916-323-1168.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Avanguardia Wines opens new tasting room with Jim Bair Photography
- GOP to host gun rights lobbyist in Grass Valley
- Grocery Outlet raises the bar in helping the hungry in Nevada County
- “Nevada County Reads & Writes” selects book for 2018
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Man returns home to find burners on, house ransacked, mysterious pants
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash