Seminar addresses new diesel regulations
April 1, 2013
The California Air Resources Board will host a seminar, "How to Comply with the Diesel Regulations," from 1 to 4 p.m. May 6 at the Nevada County Board of Supervisors Chambers, Eric Rood Administrative Center, 950 Maidu Ave., Nevada City. The California Air Resources Board enforces a set of air pollution regulations affecting all types of diesel vehicles and equipment operating in the state. Truck owners and operators, as well as brokers, dispatchers and fleet managers, are all responsible for complying with these regulations. Pre-registration is required at https://ssl.arb.ca.gov/training/myarb/login.php.
For information or registration assistance, call 916-323-1168.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Cioppino and pasta feed fundraiser coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds
- Foothills activists sought to advocate for Medicare, Social Security
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom