Seminar addresses new diesel regulations
April 1, 2013
The California Air Resources Board will host a seminar, "How to Comply with the Diesel Regulations," from 1 to 4 p.m. May 6 at the Nevada County Board of Supervisors Chambers, Eric Rood Administrative Center, 950 Maidu Ave., Nevada City. The California Air Resources Board enforces a set of air pollution regulations affecting all types of diesel vehicles and equipment operating in the state. Truck owners and operators, as well as brokers, dispatchers and fleet managers, are all responsible for complying with these regulations. Pre-registration is required at https://ssl.arb.ca.gov/training/myarb/login.php.
For information or registration assistance, call 916-323-1168.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws