See’s candy for sale at Chamber of Commerce.
December 26, 2012
See's candy is now available for sale at the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce at 132 Main St. in Nevada City, including peanut brittle, toffee, chocolate balls, truffles and 1-pound boxes of your favorites.
The office is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays and 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sundays. Proceeds are used to fund Nevada City's special events, such as Victorian Christmas.
For information, call (530) 265-2692.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Cioppino and pasta feed fundraiser coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds
- Foothills activists sought to advocate for Medicare, Social Security
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom