See’s candy for sale at Chamber of Commerce.
December 26, 2012
See's candy is now available for sale at the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce at 132 Main St. in Nevada City, including peanut brittle, toffee, chocolate balls, truffles and 1-pound boxes of your favorites.
The office is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays and 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sundays. Proceeds are used to fund Nevada City's special events, such as Victorian Christmas.
For information, call (530) 265-2692.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Partners in English Language Learning seeks volunteer tutors in Nevada County
- Grass Valley shelter overrun with cats, needs families, donations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton