See’s candy for sale at Chamber of Commerce.
December 26, 2012
See's candy is now available for sale at the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce at 132 Main St. in Nevada City, including peanut brittle, toffee, chocolate balls, truffles and 1-pound boxes of your favorites.
The office is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays and 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sundays. Proceeds are used to fund Nevada City's special events, such as Victorian Christmas.
For information, call (530) 265-2692.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Annual classic truck and 4×4 show coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds in October
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- “Nevada County Reads & Writes” selects book for 2018
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Water and compliance issues bring cannabis advocates, county officials to the table